Designation: Architect Experience: 2 to 5 years Industry Type: Architecture / Interior Design Function Area: Architecture/ Construction/ Interior/ PropertyMgmt Key skills: Engineering Drawing, Project Monitoring, Site Management Interior Designing Architectural Design, Architecture and Interior Design, Architecture Location: R.T.Nagar, Bangalore Salary: Based on the Experience ( 3L to 6 Lakhs per annum ) Joining: Immediate Qualification: UG - B.Arch – Architecture, Architecture graduate with excellent English communication skills
A medium or senior level interior designer with a good knowledge on architectural and interior designing, and with proven track-record of creating successful designs.
- Should have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Should be working with a committed team of talented designers to deliver high quality solutions in a fast paced and innovative development environment.
- Establishing what the client wants to achieve and the budget available for the project.
- Considering the needs of people who will use the building.
- Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
- Developing initial ideas and concepts.
- Producing designs using hand drawings & computer aided design (CAD), showing how the spaces inside the inside the building will be organized, created & finished.
- Ensuring all proposals comply with the relevant regulations.
- Producing detailed drawings for the contractors to use once proposals is accepted.
- Detailing to scale the construction and finish of all areas of the project & writing specification of works including schedules for Finishes, Ironmongery & equipment. Enhance the Function, Safety & aesthetics of interior spaces.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an interior designer with the above skill set.
- Good understanding of standards & creativity with perfection.
- Select Samples, Flooring, Carpet & paint to be approved by client.
- Plan architectural detail & surveying buildings.
- Travel to galleries & latest material to purchase artwork for spaces.
- Draw up floor plans & sketches.
- Repairing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models & schemes, often-using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Getting & planning schedules for the projects.
- Carrying out research to make sure that plans are technically feasible producing rough sketches and a mood board – a collection of suitable images, colors & materials.
- Must be a fast learner, willing to deliver cutting edge design solutions to the global clients.
Personality: Work hard, play hard you deliver. Key Skills: AutoCAD 2D, 3D, Architecture, Google Sketch-up, Photoshop, V-ray. Other: Also, send us latest project design work that you have designed. No of Position: 2 no. Contact Person: HR, Ph: 080-43717822 Mobile: 81500 72221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Company Name: Perfect Interior Design